Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Well my friends I have defiantly become stranger then I was, as most of us.


I usually try and hold my hardship of my health away from this page so we can forces on positive support, but I gotta say I need the support. As all of you know I had my decompression surgery 2 years ago, they removed my tonsils and did the regular Dura patch and shaved down my C1. 6 months later I started to get A type seizures and was diagnosed with a brain aneurism. As most of us say “can I get worse?” Well Yes it can. I have started to become worse and I will be going into get 2 MRI's to see if I has Syringomyelia or a Brain tumor I will also be getting another MRA to see if my aneurism has grown bigger and faster then they thought. Now with saying this, my case is very rare and it is not common to have an aneurism with Chiari that I know of. I have become weaker, my rights side has lost its reflex and last night I was in a pain I can't explain expect for I felt I got shot in my shoulder the pain was going from my upper chest down my arm, up the back of my neck, I was in a seizure and could not speak for over 45 min. I love the ER they said I was an over dose and did too many drugs, until my blood work came back clean (jerks) other issues I am having is sleard speech, issues with my right leg working, massive pain in the head and neck and my memory is getting worse. This is not normal for Chiarians after surgery and I highly recommend you do not go run out and think you have this also. So why come out now? Well because I feel when I speak to you all on the phone I always say you never know what the other persons health issues are and you need to be careful what you read and how you compare to yourself on the web. Also because you are my family and I have to admit I'm not better, I'm in the same boat with all of you the best thing about that is we get to take turns rowing! This is also a lesson to not just go with what your doctors say if it does not feel right I asked to be checked for Syringomyelia and they said the surgery would fix it and there was no need....... Well there might have been!



This is my story- My health issues this is not what Chiari does to everyone and my issues as of now is not Chiari. I will always be here for you all, I will always be sending you my love even if you don't see me on FB for a few days. I will keep you posted and I love you all with love and support.

Heather Graves founder for Zipperheads for Chiari.

No comments: